Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email body is missing on Outbound Notifications. Here are the repro steps:
NOTE: Issue occurs on Pt 8.52.12
1) Log in with VP1.
2) Go to Helpdesk > search cases (2nd link for HRHD).
3) Open any case and click on NOTIFICATIONS link in the toolbar at the top of the page.
4) ADD a recipient....choose someone who has email address. (IMPORTANT: If you do not hit 'Add a Recipient' button...then the issue cannot be reproduced).
5) You are brought back to the 'Outbound Email' page with the newly added recipient checked.
6) Change the FROM address. (IMPORTANT: If you do not do this step, the issue will not be reproduced).
7) Add an Email Subject
8) Add an Email Body
9) Hit SEND....the resulting email and note are missing the email body.
NOTE: See "IMPORTANT" comment in two steps above. The issue ONLY occurs when both these steps are done and on PT 8.52.12. The exact PTools version where this issue is fixed is undetermined, as the issue was not documented previously. In our test environments, We have Pt 8.52.12 (issue exists) and PT 8.52.16 and above (issue does not exist).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms