Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Procurement Groups will not complete interface to Assets when Purchase Order (PO) line is cancelled.
Replication Steps: (See attachment for complete test)
1. Create a Procurement Group.
2. Create a PO with two lines, each line assigned to the procurement group created in step 1. Designate the first line as the Primary Unit.
3. Approve and Dispatch the PO.
4. Create a change order by Cancelling line 2, Approve and Dispatch the change order.
5. Receive line on of the PO then run receipt push to AM.
6. Use Procurement Group Inquiry to review the group created in step 1. Group is incomplete status – it is still waiting for the second PO line to be received even though it is cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms