Long Description for Competency and Sub-Competencies Do Not Pull from ePerformance
(Doc ID 1622551.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Long Description for Competency and Sub-Competencies do not pull from ePerformance into a Person Profile when Performance document is completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content Items.
2. Select a content Type say Competencies and its associated Sub Competencies.
3. Make sure Long Desc is added to the above selected Content Items.
4. Now Set up Profile type for Integration from ePerformance.
5. Add ePerformance Template in Profile Association Option.
6. Clone a document Type for Update Profile Management.
7. Set the Document type to include content selected in step 2.
8. Now use this document type to create a document for an employee.
9. Once the document is completed, the same can be viewed under Profile Type.
10. While adding the content type as selected above, the Long Description is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document