Attachments and Comments from an ePro Change Request do not Appear on the Purchase Order (PO)
(Doc ID 1622670.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an epro change order, changing the price and adding a new comment with an attachment. After approving the change request and running the Change PO process, the PO change order is created but without the comment and attachment.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Set the Req Change Option for Change Track on Sourced Reqs
2. Create an epro requisition
3. Expedite requisition to a PO and Dispatch the PO
4. Edit the requisition, changing the price and adding a comment with an attachment
5. Approve the Change Request
6. Run the Change PO process
7. Review the PO Change Order. The PO Status = Approved. The Change Order number is established or incremented. The Price has been changed but there is no comment or attachment with the line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document