Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.1 bundle #23, if the base rent has stepped escalations and they are not entered at the same time before leaving the page, they will all have a effdt_to date of 12/31/2999. When the lease is activated, it will find the first escalation with the effdt_to = 12/31/2999 and use it for the remaining schedule and it will not pick up any additional escalation steps.
This affects the payment and straightline accounting.
Steps to replicate:
1) Create a new lease using dates 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2017
2) Go to Financial Terms tab and Add Base Rent and complete Base Rent Details
3) Select Stepped Escalation Type
4) Enter 01/01/2015, $500 in first Rent Escalation Schedule
5) Click OK to go back to main page
6) Click on Base Rent link
7) Click Add Escalation
8) Enter 01/01/2016, $1000 in second Rent Escalation Schedule
9) Click OK and Save.
Record PS_RE_LS_TRM_ESC will have 2 rows, the first should have a 12/31/2015 effdt_to, and the second with 12/31/2999 effdt_to.
If you activate the lease the term schedule will be created in PS_RE_LS_TRM_SCHED and you will only see the first escalation taken into account for the entire schedule.
Record PS_RE_LS_TRM_ESC for this lease will have 2 rows, both with 12/31/2999 effdt_to
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms