EEX 9.1/9.2: Duplicate Expense Report Appears In The Pending Approval List, When Expense Manager Splits a Receipt and Saves the Expense Report.
(Doc ID 1623007.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Expense Manager splits a line in an Expense Report which is created before current date and saves the report, a duplicate Expense Report is appearing in his pending approval list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Expense Manager
2. Go to Manager Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions
3. Open an Expense Report from the pending approval list, which is created before current date.
4. Select “Expense Report Detail” under More Option
5. Open the Details for the Expense Line.
6. Go to “Receipt Split” and split the transaction.
7. Go back to the “Expense summary” page.
8. Save the Expense Report.
Duplicate Expense Reports appears in the pending approval list for the Expense Manager.
No duplicate Expense Report should be in pending approval list.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document