EEX 9.1/9.2: Duplicate Expense Report Appears In The Pending Approval List, When Expense Manager Splits a Receipt and Saves the Expense Report.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Expense Manager splits a line in an Expense Report which is created before current date and saves the report, a duplicate Expense Report is appearing in his pending approval list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Expense Manager
2. Go to Manager Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions
3. Open an Expense Report from the pending approval list, which is created before current date.
4. Select “Expense Report Detail” under More Option
5. Open the Details for the Expense Line.
6. Go to “Receipt Split” and split the transaction.
7. Go back to the “Expense summary” page.
8. Save the Expense Report.
Duplicate Expense Reports appears in the pending approval list for the Expense Manager.
No duplicate Expense Report should be in pending approval list.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms