Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.1 Bundle 13
It appears task fields that have been selected as optional on the task template are not displaying when the user enters and submits time on the punch timesheet then clicks on the elapsed timesheet link at the bottom of the page. When the Elapsed timesheet page comes up the task fields are no longer displayed.
What is Working?:
Task fields do still show on the punch timesheet, but not on the elapsed timesheet.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Punch time reporter using a task template that has user fields 1-5 selected as optional on the task template. Also select Business Unit as optional and Combo code as optional.
2. View the timesheet before entry to verify task fields (user fields 1-5 do show as expected on both the punch and elapse timesheets as expected.
3. Enter IN and OUT punch on the timesheet and submit. Scroll to right to confirm task fields still show as expected.
4. Click on the Elapse Timesheet link at bottom of the page.
5. Note on the Elapse Timesheet page as you scroll to right the task fields are no longer displayed.
Missing task field information causes confusion for users and improper reporting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms