EAP: Vendor Archive Allows Archiving Remit Vendors of Active Vendors
(Doc ID 1623476.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system allows archiving remit vendors which are defined on active vendors. The vendors do not necessarily have vouchers linked to them, but they are set as remit vendor for other vendors.
When opening the active vendor and press the Payables link the following error message appears:
"Fetching array element 2: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) VNDR_PNLS_WRK1.NAME1.FieldFormula Name:GetVendorNames_RL PCPC:2316 Statement:46
Called from:VNDR_PAY_OPT_SEC.Activate Statement:10
While fetching the value of an array element, the index was not within the length of the array."
Also, there can be unpaid vouchers for the active vendors in the system, which should be paid which is now no longer possible.
An extra condition should be built in the vendor archiving process so that vendors which are defined as remit vendors on active locations of active vendors are not archived.
1. On Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor, set up vendor NLD0000002 with remit vendor NLD0000081. There is no vendor bank account data entered for NLD0000002. Bank details are entered for NLD0000081
2. Check Last Activity Date for vendor NLD0000081. It is 01-Jan-2000
3. Navigate to PeopleTools > Data Archive Manager > Archive Data to History, and run an archiving cycle for vendors and set the Last Activity Date = 31-Jan-2000
4. Search for the vendor NLD0000081, and confirm it is no longer in the transaction tables (correct since it has been archived)
5. Open vendor NLD0000002 and press the Payables link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!