E-CRM: Creating Contact On Site, Contact Gets Added To Customer With Sold/Bill/Ship Flag Blank
(Doc ID 1623667.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Order Capture - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a contact get added to a site, with the ship/sold and bill flags selected, the contact gets added to the customer with those flags blanked out. Why does this happen like this?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new customer in CRM with sold/bill and ship flag checked, and with 1 address, no contacts, no sites
- Add a site to the customer, with all flags
- Go to the customer -> contact info -> sites. There you can see the site created. Click the link there to open that site in a new window
- In the site, create a contact, make it primary contact for bill, ship and sold to
- Save the site
- Go to the customer -> contact info -> contacts. The contact created on the site is visible here
- Click the edit-button for that contact --> notice the 3 drop downs (for ship, sold and bill) being blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document