ETL9.2: Payable Time Is Split Over Two Days When Base Time Zone Different
(Doc ID 1623778.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
Employee who punches in and out all on the same day has payable time created split between two different days. Time Admin is using the base time zone punches instead of the employee's punches when creating payable time.
The employee's payable time should be generated based on the date they are punching in and out and not how it's stored in the ps_tl_rptd_time table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. workgroup daybreaker settings are : Day breaker time: 12:00 AM; Day Breaker Option: Begin Time of Shift; Day Breaker Range: Range Start Day
2. punch time reporter enrolled in workgroup and time zone specified as HST (Hawaiian time which is 2 hours later than pacific time zone
3. base time zone is set to Pacific Time
4. Report punch time using punches up to 11:30PM
5. Run time admin to create payable time
This is incorrect payable time and different from how 8.8 release calculates it. This will keep them from going forward with implementation of 9.2 release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document