When a Requester Edits, Cancels and Re-Dispatches a Purchase Order (PO), the VAT and Total PO Amount is Calculated Incorrectly
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a User makes changes to a PO, the calculated VAT/PO total is not updating . When a requester edits, cancels and re-dispatches a PO, the VAT and Total PO amount is calculating incorrectly.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create an eProcurement Requisition in Vat Enabled BU . Add 2 Special items
- Review and Submit. Check the VAT Calculation
- Save and Submit the Requisition
- Expedite the Requisition to PO
- Check the PO created in Add/Update PO. Save and Dispatch the PO. Ensure VAT is calculated correctly prior to Dispatch
- Navigate to eProcurement-Manage Requisition-Check the Requisition created –Cancel Line 2
- Navigate to eProcurement-Manage requisition –Edit requisition-Change the qty for line 1 from 1 to 2.
- Save and Submit the Requisition. A change request is created. Approve the Change Request
- Run PO_POCHNG Process Change order
- Check the PO in Add/Update PO page
Result: The VAT calculation is wrong. It is taking VAT for 2nd Line also.
Note—The same works fine when Line 2 is cancelled but Line 1 is not changed w.r.t. quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms