EAR9.2: No Matching Buffer Found For Level. (15,26) When Building Maintenance Worksheet For Items With Attachments.
(Doc ID 1623972.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Maintenance Worksheet
When attempting to build a Maintenance Worksheet the following error occurs.
No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Attach a file to a pending item.
- Post the pending item group via AR UPDATE.
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Receivables Maintenance > Maintenance Worksheet > Create Worksheet and add a new value. Enter a value for Cust ID and leave Business Unit blank. Also enter Item Reference.
- Finally build the maintenance worksheet and error "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" pops up.
- After deleting the row in PENDING_ITM_ATT for this specific item user is able to build the maintenance worksheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document