EAP:When Recreate Checks Receive Bad and Improperly Error: “A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)".
(Doc ID 1624270.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Recreate Checks,the following error occurs.
A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)
A payment cannot be reprinted twice.
1. Bank External account:
Payment method: System Check
Last Ref Number: 0000113765 (PYMNT_ID_REF)
Check# Len: 6
2. Create 5 Vouchers for different Vendors to create 5 Checks.
3. Pay Cycle
Pay 5 Vouchers for 5 different vendors
4. Re-print using the Recreate with new reference
5. Search PS_PAYMENT_TBL for payment where pymnt_status = ‘R’ (replaced).
Found range of pymnt_id_ref numbers (113766, 113767, 113768, 113769, 113770).
6. Change Check # Len form 6 to 7.
Change last pymnt_id_ref number used on the External Bank Account, Payment Method tab from 113775 (Len:6) to 1137659(Len:7).
7. Create Voucher, and pay with Express Check. Pymnt_id_ref 1137660
8. Recreate payment using Re-Print using same reference and it worked ok.
Since only one payment the SQL did not find any six-digit id references.
Did not pick up 113766 and therefore resulted in no error.
9. Create 14 Vouchers for different Vendors to create 14 Checks.
10. Pay Cycle
Pay 14 Vouchers for 14 different vendors
PS_PAYMENT_TBL: Pymnt_id_ref numbers used in this Py cycle are 1137661 – 1137673
11. Recreate the check
From Payment Ref: 1137661 To Payment Ref: 1137673
Choose the reprint using same payment reference option
Select the process push button
The message "A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)
A payment cannot be reprinted twice." is showed improperly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!