EAP:When Recreate Checks Receive Bad and Improperly Error: “A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)".
(Doc ID 1624270.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Recreate Checks,the following error occurs.
A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)
A payment cannot be reprinted twice.
1. Bank External account:
Payment method: System Check
Last Ref Number: 0000113765 (PYMNT_ID_REF)
Check# Len: 6
2. Create 5 Vouchers for different Vendors to create 5 Checks.
3. Pay Cycle
Pay 5 Vouchers for 5 different vendors
4. Re-print using the Recreate with new reference
5. Search PS_PAYMENT_TBL for payment where pymnt_status = ‘R’ (replaced).
Found range of pymnt_id_ref numbers
6. Change Check # Len form 6 to 7.
Change last pymnt_id_ref number used on the External Bank Account, Payment Method .
7. Create Voucher, and pay with Express Check.
8. Recreate payment using Re-Print using same reference and it worked ok.
Since only one payment the SQL did not find any six-digit id references.
Did not pick up the 6 digit and therefore resulted in no error.
9. Create 14 Vouchers for different Vendors to create 14 Checks.
10. Pay Cycle
Pay 14 Vouchers for 14 different vendors
11. Recreate the check
Choose the reprint using same payment reference option
Select the process push button
The message "A payment in this payment reference range has already been reprinted with a new reference number. (7250,90)
A payment cannot be reprinted twice." is showed improperly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document