While Creating a Requisition the Item Image on the Item Details Scroll is not Visible
(Doc ID 1624716.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Creating A Requisition the Item Image on the Item Details Scroll is not visible.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Set up the file directory path for image type extension under file locations setup(On path Main Menu -> Set up Financials/Supply Chain -> Common Definitions -> File Locations and Images -> File Locations.
2. Place the item image file with the extension on server path, as defined/setup in step 1 (For eg. XYZ.JPG)
3. Update the file name(XYZ) and file extension(JPG) under Purchasing Attributes of Items for Item ABC(On path Main Menu -> Items -> Define Items and Attributes -> Purchasing Attributes)
4. Navigate to "Create Requisition" Page and search for item ABC
5. Click on "Show ItemImages" link to view the item image in the "Item Details" scroll
Result : Image for that item is not visible where as it should be visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document