Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Non-English based language set and logged in using Spanish (ESP ) and run the Process Asynchronous Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC), if processing Department/Organization data receive
a SQL Error message that the a duplicate column exists.
Stmt #: 5547 Error Position: 157 Return: 957 - ORA-00957: duplicate column
Failed SQL stmt:INSERT INTO
LANGUAGE_CD) VALUES (:1,:2,:3,TO_DATE(:4,'YYYY-MM-DD'),:5,:6,:7,:8,:9,:10, :11)
Steps to Replicate Error:
1. Ensure HCM DEPT_SYNC and LM_DEPT_SYNC integrated with ELM.
2. In HCM, Log in as an Administrator in Non-English language such as Spanish (ESP) in HCM, update a Department.
3. After DEPT_SYNC message status done in HCM.
4. Log in Spanish as a User with Administrator role and verify LM_DEPT_SYNC message status done and data loaded into the ELM Staging table.
5. Navigate to Setup ELM > Process Asynchronous Data (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) and run
6. Notice Process ends with Status No Success
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms