EGL9.2: Equitization Processs GLPQEQTZ Receives Unexpected Error in Program(GLPQPROC) "One or more journals are not posted." [Specific to Non-Unicode database]
(Doc ID 1625133.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The equitization process does not post journal ( or unpost journals when running undo) and returns status 'No success' with below error:
> 2013-12-29-16.03.21.160000 ERROR IN PGM:(5850,108) PI(15814) Program(GLPQPROC)
One or more journals are not posted: TTNI000291 on 2013-01-31 for TT_E1
> 2013-12-29-16.03.22.580000 INFO(5850,14) PI(15814) Program(GLPQEQTZ)
Equitization Processes ended. Requests Completed: 0 Successfully, 1 Errors.
As all the periods are open, hence user expects below:
- Equitization process runs to complete and posts journal
- Equitization undo runs to success and unposts journals created from previous run.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Log into PeopleSoft on non-unicode database
2. Set up local currency ledger group and USD ledger group for Equitization process to use.
3. Set up 3 business units, parent, subsidiary and elimination BU
4. Open period for all 3 business units
5. Enter journal and post balance on subsidiary BU as source of equitization.
6. Run Equitization process or Undo (General Ledger, Consolidate Financial Data > Request Equitization > Equitization Request) With Edit and Post journal requested.
7. Process run to 'No Success'. Although equitization journals are created as expected but journals have yet been posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document