EGL: Journals Not Routed To Approver Properly When Workflow Is Configured At Journal Source Level And The Journal Source Has More Than 1 Effective Date Row.
(Doc ID 1625451.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
****Checked for Currency on 13-August-2015****
Some of the Journals are directly moving to Approved status even though they have the journal source ( effective dated) entitled for Approval workflow.
An example of configuration are listed as below:
- Current effective dated row = Require Approval
- Historic effective dated row = Default to Higher level ( BU/LEDGER level setting is 'Default to Higher level' and BU level setting is 'Pre-Approved' hence no approval is required in this case)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Journal with source that is entitled for Approval workflow.
2) Edit the Journal
3) Submit the Journal for approval.
4) Journal moves to Approved to Post status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document