Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISO_CT_03 file as the following formatting issues:
1. Initiating Party/Id/OrgId </OrgId> empty element tag causes error. If no organization ID is found do not generate the structure.
2. <BIC> is an invalid tag. In this structure <BICOrBEI> is expected.
This Creditor Agent structure is missing. There is no way to give a BIC code if a BIC is given for the settlement transaction. In the absence of a BIC then the appropriate ClearingSystem ID <ClrSysId><Cd> and Member ID <MmbId> appropriate for the given country.
4. <Nm> this is taken from the Bank Name field. This is wrong.
5. <RltdRmtInf> is the pass-through remittance information that the <Crdtr> creditor would send on to the ultimate creditor. Since ultimate creditor cannot be accurately identified, this structure should be excluded from the
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > EFT Request, and create EFT Request with ISO_CT_03 layout
2. Under the Cash Management > Settlements menu, select and approve the EFT Request
3. Go to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch, and dispatch the payment through Financial Gateway
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms