Completed PO Distrib Line is Re-budget Checked upon Cancellation of an Open Distrib Line On a Rolled Purchase Order (PO)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completed PO Distribution line is being re-budget checked upon cancellation of open distribution line on Rolled POs
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Create a PO
2) Voucher against the PO for partial qty
3) Rollover the PO
4) Close the prior budget period
5) Cancel the Open distribution line
6) Click OK
7) Navigate back to the main page
9) You will receive a message - “Error on Line 2 Qty not equal to sum of distributions”
10 Click OK
11) Go to line details and update the Qty to equal the partial qty that was vouchered.
13) The Completed distrib line is now in a "Not Checked" budget Status.
14) Budget check the PO and get budget error "Budget is Closed" on Distrib Line 1, which is the closed distrib.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms