EAP: CHECK OVERFLOW NOT WORKING FOR CHECK3
(Doc ID 1626638.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Overflow Location is set to Separate Advice Report and Advice Lines is set to 3, the payment form, CHECK3, is NOT printing correctly. It lists all the vouchers on the advice regardless of the advice lines set. In my test case, all 5 vouchers are listed when it should only show 3 and then on a separate advice report lists the other 2 vouchers.
1) Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts and pull up Bank = USBNK. Set Form ID to CHECK3 for Payment Method = System Check.
2) Navigate to Banking > Bank and Branches > Payment Forms and pull up CHECK3. Set Overflow Location to ‘Separate advice report’ and advice lines to 3 so you don’t have to enter 23 vouchers.
3) Add 5 vouchers for the same vendor
4) Run pay cycle
5) The check is printed with the advice. The advice should list only 3 vouchers but instead lists all 5 vouchers.
6) Navigate back to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts for Bank = USBNK and set Form ID to CHECK1 for Payment Method = System Check.
7) Navigate to Banking > Bank and Branches > Payment Forms and pull up CHECK1. Set Overflow Location to ‘Separate advice report’ and advice lines to 3.
8) Add 4 vouchers for the same vendor
9) Run pay cycle
10) The check lists 3 vouchers and the separate advice lists the 4th voucher. This is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|