EAP: Incorrect RXL / RXG AND RSA Entries Created for Primary Ledger when Payment is Posted
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment posting is creating incorrect RXL/RXG and RSA entries for Primary Ledger.
1) On General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups, set up Ledger Group RECORDING - Keep Ledgers in Sync is checked. There are 5 Detail Ledgers:
ACT_GBP - Translation ledger - GBP
ACT_EUR - Translation ledger - EUR
LOCAL - Primary ledger - Inherit Base Currency
ACT_USD - Translation - USD
ACT_USD_GP - neither primary nor translation - USD
2) Ensure that Doc Seq is enabled.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create a multiple Invoice line USD Voucher in a Business Unit with INR as base currency.
Ensure that Payment Date and Invoice Date are different, so that there is change in exchange rate when payment is made.
2. Pay the voucher in USD (using Bank with GL BU base currency is US001).
3. Post the voucher and payment.
4. Go to Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Vouchers > Accounting Entries, and review the accounting entries.
The Foreign and Monetary amounts (which are in USD) for CAS line in Payment Entries are same when compared to amounts in Accrual entries for Primary Ledger.
RXL/RXG and RSA entries are created for Primary Ledger.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms