EAP: Financial Gateway Electronics Payments (AP_FG_PROC) process leaves IN_PROCESS_FLG = Y on PAYMENT_TBL
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Financial Gateway Electronics Payments (AP_FG_PROC) process leaves the IN_PROCESS_FLG set to Y on PS_PAYMENT_TBL when it is finished for 0 Amount Payments.
1. Enter 3 Regular Vouchers (make sure Payment Method for the Bank Account is set Settle By Financial Gateway)
- Voucher (A), Amount = 500 – mark as Non-Separate Payment
- Voucher (B), Amount = -500 – mark as Non-Separate Payment
- Voucher (C), Amount = 700 – mark as separate Payment
2. Pay the Vouchers through the Pay Cycle, generating data to Financial Gateway (with DRs >= CRs)
3. After Payment Selection and Creation runs, PS_PAYMENT_TBL .IN_PROCESS_FLG = N for all the above Voucher related Payments
4. Run Financial Gateway Electronics Payments (AP_FG_PROC) process
5. When the process is done, Payments related to Vouchers A and Voucher B remained with PS_PAYMENT_TBL .IN_PROCESS_FLG = Y. Only Voucher C is set back to PS_PAYMENT_TBL .IN_PROCESS_FLG = N. Expected that the IN_PROCESS_FLG would be reset to N on PS_PAYMENT_TBL for all the payments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms