EAP: When Matching approves the Voucher, the Matched and Approved Voucher is available on the Approval Framework Vouchers page with th Submit button enabled
(Doc ID 1628769.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Matching approves the Voucher, the Matched and Approved Voucher is available on the Approval Framework Vouchers page with the Submit button enabled.
1) Setup AWE Approval Process to have approval for Non-Purchase Order Vouchers only
2) Enable 'Matching for Voucher Approval' on Payables Business Unit Definition
3) Enable AWE workflow on Payables Business Unit (BU) Options
4) Create a Voucher for this BU by copying a Purchase Order
5) Voucher Approval status is Pending (no preview approval link and Submit for approval on Voucher as matching is required)
6) Run Matching on Voucher
7) Voucher is matched successfully and Voucher status is set to Approved
8) Go to Approval Framework Vouchers page and notice that the above Voucher is available, although it is in an Approved status and the Submit button is active on this page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document