When Scheduling Interview, Emails to Interviewer and Applicant Contain Incorrect Time
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a recruiter schedules an interview and chooses to notify applicant and interviewer, in certain situations notification emails contain incorrect time/time zone.
1. Login as a recruiter and change personalizations as follows:
a. "Local Time zone" parameter is set to different a value than PeopleSoft base time zone.
b. "Use Local Timezone" parameter should be "Yes".
2. Login as an interviewer and change personalizations to have a different timezone than base timezone and recruiter's timezone.
3. Login as recruiter and find an active applicant and schedule interview.
4. Add interviewer whose personalizations were updated in step 2.
5. Select check box to Notify both applicant and interviewer.
6. Check notification emails.
Both email notifications will show incorrect time. Time shown is in PeopleSoft base timezone while timezone shown is that specified in the recruiter's personalization.
1. Logic is using recruiter's personalizations, ignoring interviewer's personalizations.
2. Logic is showing incorrect time in email when recruiter's "User Local Timezone" parameter is set to "Yes".
Due to this issue, users cannot be sure of the time for the scheduled appointment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms