Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-encumbrance Balance on Requisition Displays as “Not Available” when Using a GL Unit that Does Not Use Commitment Control. This is a problem with both eProcurement and Purchasing Requisitions. This is also a problem with Encumbrance Balance on Purchase Order page.
1) Installation Options - Commitment Control is enabled for General Ledger and Purchasing
2) Ledgers for a Unit - GL Unit does not use Commitment Control
3) Create a new ePro requisition. Approve and budget check.
4) Manage Requisitions (ePro menu) page displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as 0.00 USD. This is correct.
5) Edit Requisitions page (ePro menu) displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as "Not Available". This is wrong. It should be 0.00 USD.
6) Maintain Requisition page (Purchasing menu) also displays Pre-encumbrance Balance as "Not Available". This is wrong. It should be 0.00 USD.
3) Create a new Purchase Order. Approve and budget check.
4) Purchase Order page displays Encumbrance Balance as "Not Available". This is wrong. It should be 0.00 USD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms