EAP: RULE_R600 Match Exception due to Matching (AP_MATCH) removing manually associated Receipt
(Doc ID 1630041.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Voucher has a RULE_R600 Match Exception. The Receipt is Manually Associated to the Voucher and Matching (AP_MATCH) is run by Business Unit. When Matching completes, the Voucher still has a RULE_R600 Match Exception and the Receipt is no longer associated to the Voucher.
1. Have a Voucher with a RULE_R600 Match Exception
2. Manually associate the Receipt through the Associate Receiver(s) link on the Voucher Invoice Information page
3. Run Matching by Business Unit or All Business Units
4. Voucher still has a RULE_R600 Match Exception and the associated receipt no longer tied to the Voucher
5. If the above scenario has Matching run by Voucher, then the Voucher is Matched successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!