Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Subscription Contract of the Message Published by AMEX Member Credit Card Process is Erroring Out.This happens when the credit card number loaded by loading a KR1205 is deleted and the same file is loaded again.
1. Turn on Integration Broker and load AMEX member file.
2. Load a KR1205 file so that a credit card is assigned to an employee.
3. Open that employee's Employee Profile and delete the credit card number and Save.
4. Then try to load that same KR1205 file.
5. Please note that the App Engine will run to success in Process Monitor, but the Subscription message will fail in IB Monitor with the error message listed below.
6. Then go back to the Employee Profile and manually type in the Credit Card number and Save. Then Re-submit the Subscription message from IB monitor. This time it will run to success.
Process 0 ABENDED at Step EX_LOAD_AMX2.MntIns.InsCCMsk (SQL) -- RC = %6
GetMessageText: No default message. (108,524)
CallAppEngine: Application EX_LOAD_AMX2: AppEngine error. (2,653) CREDIT_CARD_MERCHANT_AMEX_1205.CCMAMEX1205.OnExecute Name:OnNotify PCPC:3183 Statement:49
Attempt to call abstract method/property OnError of object class PS_PT:Integration:INotificationHandler. (180,845)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms