EEX 9.1+: Email Notification is Not getting Triggered to Requester and Submitter.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email notification is not getting triggered to requester and submitter.
1) Setup ERApproval's configuration options such that both requester and submitter gets the email notification.
2) Say employee A is authorized to create and submit expense report on behalf of, say employee B.
1) Login as employee A.
2) Create and submit expense report for employee B.
3) Expense report is routed to approver.
4) Login as approver and approve the expense report.
Both A and B should get the email notification.
Only B email notification indicating that the expense report is approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms