Budget Check Process Runs Multiple Times During Change Request Approval and PO Change Order Execution
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Check process executes during Change Order creation, Approval and PO Change Order process execution.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Created a requisition with minimum 5 lines and submitted for approval (Requisition doesn't contain any projects).
2. Requisition is successfully approved.
3. Ran batch process to create a purchase order from Requisition. POs are created and dispatched for the above requisitions.
4. Created a change Request by increasing the quantity on Line 2 for the requisition.
5. Change Request went through fiscal as well as Buyer approval. When the approver tried to approve it , System invoked Budget Check FS_BP process thrice(sometimes more than thrice) in the back ground from the time the 'Approve' button is clicked on the page and till the processing completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms