Purchase Order Approval with Spanish Version does not Show Field Label & Values in Spanish
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approvals with Spanish version are not correct.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in to PIA (Spanish)
2) Create a Purchase Order
3) Enter a PO such that Workflow gets triggered
4) Purchase Order is created and submitted for Approval
5) Approval Notification Email Received
Open up the attachment.
1. Status: not showing the field label, and
2. Action: showing field values (Pending) still in English.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms