PeopleSoft to Taleo Integration: If the 'Group as of Date' is Prior to the Effective Date, Process Runs to No Success with Error: "First Operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member PROCESS_INSTANCE. (180,236)"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Group Build feature in PSFT-Taleo integration
If the 'group as of date' is prior to the effective date of the group; process runs to No Success with the following error:
"First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member PROCESS_INSTANCE. (180,236) GP_API.Section1.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step01.OnExecute PCPC:282 Statement:3"
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Login as PS/PS
- Navigate to Setup HRMS > Common Definition > Group Build > Group Membership
- Create a new run Id: HXGB1
- Set the Values as Group as of date < Group creation date
- Click Run
- Click Process Monitor
- It is observed that GBP002 process runs to no success.
- Click on GBP002, Click on 4571 - GBP002 No Success, Click on Message log
- Error message: First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member PROCESS_INSTANCE. (180,236)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms