Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timesheet display incorrect dates after switching from period calendar view to weekly view on timesheet for the second employee in the list.
1. Employee set with biweekly period calendar at Maintain TR Data and at Workgroup.
2. On Timesheet Summary search using EMPLID like KU001% and Date 2/27/14 that would return 4 employees : KU00100), KU0010 (1), KU0015, KU0016
3. Click KU0015 and change View By: Time Period on the timesheet page. The Time Period would show up correctly as per SMU_BIWEEK calendar, 2/22 - 3/7/14.
4. Change the View by to Week, and the view changes as per SMU_WEEK calendar, 2/22 - 2/28/14.
5. Click ‘Return to Select Employee’ and choose KU0016 from the earlier search results.
6. Change View By: Time Period and the timesheet view shows up correctly as per SMU_BIWEEK calendar, 2/22 - 3/7/14
7. Change the View By to Week and the view shows to PSWEEK instead of SMU_WEEK calendar, 2/17 - 2/23/14
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms