Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the "Next Job Opening" link on the Job Opening Details page for an opening that does not require approvals, if the next Job Opening does require approvals, the approval link is sometimes missing. If you then log out of the system and return to the Job Opening that requires approvals, the link is visible again.
First make sure the Standard Job Openings are enabled for approvals on the Recruiting Installation page, but Continuous Approvals are not. Approval process should be configured for at least one approval. Then create one of each kind of Job Opening and ensure that the Approvals Link appears on one and not on the other. Then perform the following replication steps:
1. Clear cache
2. Go to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Opening
3. Enter ‘Open’ status filter
4. Click Search
5. In results, select any Continuous job opening that has a Standard job opening listed after that via the Job Posting link OR the Job Opening Title link
6. Click Job Opening Details tab
7. Click Next Job Opening link
8. Moves to the Standard req that should have an Approval tab
9. Job opening is missing Approval tab at this point
Log out of the system and back in again, and the approval link is visible.
Note: Issue appears to be sporadic - it has been observed when using Firefox and Internet Explorer, but not consistently in either one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms