ETL9.1/9.2: Salary Employees Payable Time Loading To Job Earnings Pay Line.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior to PUM5 time from TL was shown under other earnings on the payline. After PUM5 it appears payable time loads to Job Earnings payline on a separate check after 9.2.005 after Preliminary Calc is run. The behavior is different in users were not expecting to see payable time on other earnings associated with a pay earnings row tied to job pay. Also as result of the behavior change, Extract Costs may not pick up some TL rows because the source flag is not set to accordingly.
This issue seems to be isolated to the Time Load during preliminary pay calc.
What is Working:
User states if the "Load Time and Labor" process is run before pay calc, the time loads to a separate payline, so this seems to be isolated to the Time Load during Preliminary Pay Calc.
Steps to Recreate:
1. On Installation Table under product specific for TL- make sure Load Preliminary Calc is selected.
2. Workgroup setup for Exception Time Reporting using biweekly time period
3. Select and Elapsed Time Reporter
4. In week 1 Enter 32 hours REG and 8 hours Holiday
5. In week 2 Enter 32 hours REG and 8 hours Sick
6. Run Time Admin
7. Run Preliminary Calc (Note: customer does not run TL Load as a separate process)
8. View Payline details
9. Run Final Calc
10. Review Paycheck
11. Run Extract Costs
12. Review Payable Time
Due to the issue when loading TL via Preliminary Calc causes behavior changes in how TL hours are displayed on the payline as well as missing hours for Extract Cost process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms