Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM 9.2 with no Image - Show Sections Details Link Is Not Working
1) Navigate to Set up CRM > Common Definitions > Component Configuration > Display Templates> Display Template Details Search for Display Template ID CRM_HHD
2) Open the RC_CASE_HD_SS Component
3) Click on Case Information link
4) Click on Next in List button
5) Click on Show Sections Details Link , Nothing happens. The section details are not displayed
6) Click on Previous in List button
7) Click on Show Section Details, Nothing happens , The sections details are not displayed
Issue is not with 'Show Section Details' link. As per design Page Definition page is getting displayed from Template Page after selecting a Page name. Page Definition Page is designed to get displayed only after selecting page name from Display Template Page. The issue is displaying Previous in List and Next in List buttons in Page Definition page. This buttons should be hidden from the page.
That cause the issue show Sections Details link is not retrieving the section details on Display Template Details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms