Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup as a GWA reporter, using Federal Payment Schedules, specifically the SPSCHK eft layout.
Ran a test where more than 14 Vouchers were paid, via the Pay Cycle, to a single Vendor via the SPSCHK EFT Layout. The file layout will include a display of the Invoice ID (referred to as the Payment ID line) for the first 14 Vouchers, but it will pay the full amount of all vouchers.
On the "04" Check Payment Record, at position 284-285, there is a place for the Number of Payment Identification Lines. According to Treasury, this can be 00 - 14, representing the number of Payment ID Lines in the file.
The file correctly paid the full amount of all vouchers, it correctly displayed only the first 14 Payment ID values; however, in the position 284-285, it put a value of "15". This is incorrect, and the SPS System at Treasury rejected the file because 15 is not a valid value.
1. Set up Vendor for Federal Payments
2. Set up External Account for Federal Payments
3. Enter Purchase Orders and on distribution lines, use different Fund Codes that have different TSYMBOL values.
4. Create Vouchers from the Purchase Orders (Payment Method = EFT, Layout Code = SPSCHK)
5. Pay Vouchers via the Pay Cycle
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms