ECM: Error when Denying Bank Account Transfers on the Settlement Approval page
(Doc ID 1632969.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When denying a Settlement on the Settlements Approvals page, an error occurs:
Role Roleuser By Roleuser Qry has no members. (52,7)
This role doesn't have any members; if it's a query role, the query returned no results.
The system couldn't use the ROLEUSER specified as the System Default User in the Workflow Administrator, either because no System Default User has been identified or because the specified ROLEUSER was invalid.
Error when attempting to trigger Business Process/Event:TR_MANAGE_CASH/Treasury Settlement Denial (67,2).
TriggerBusinessEvent failed for TR_MANAGE_CASH.Execute Treasury Settlements-Treasury Settlement Denial. (2,302)
CASH_FLOW_TR.TR_SOURCE_CD.Workflow Name:RoleCheckWF PCPC:815 Statement:17
Called from:CASH_FLOW_TR.TR_SOURCE_CD.Workflow Statement:21
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Treasury > Treasury Options
2. Set Approval Method to 'Manual'
3. Navigate to Cash Management > Fees And Transfers > Bank Account Transfer
4. Enter a Bank Transfer
5. Navigate to Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements
6. Select Payment
7. Navigate to Cash Management > Settlements > Approve Settlements
8. Deny Payment
9. Above errors occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document