Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user selects 'Arrived by Direct Question' on United Kingdom regional page, the value is not saved to database.
1. Go to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person.
2. Enter all the required details. On the regional tab under United Kingdom check the 'Arrived by Direct Question '
3. Save the record successfully.
4. Return to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Modify a Person. and retrieve the same person.
5. The 'Arrived by Direct Question ' box is not checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms