When a Requester is Changed on the eProcurement Requisition On behalf of Another Requester, All The Shipping Information, Including ,Attention To, not Being Updated Based on the Requester Selected
(Doc ID 1634104.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Requester is changed on the eProcurement Requisition on behalf of another Requester,, all the shipping information, including the attention to, not being updated based on the requester selected.
1) Login as VP1
2) Navigate to: eProcurement > Requisition
3) Add any item to the shopping cart; for our test, we selected an item from favorites
4) Click Checkout to review the order
5) Expand the shipping section for the one line on the order. Notice the ship-to is US001 with a New York address, attention to Kenneth Schumacher (the current requester)
6) In the requester field on the checkout page, change the requester to AMA2
7) Click Yes to retrofit/apply the changes to existing lines
8) Notice that the ship-to field changes to JPN01 but NOT the address nor the attention to
9) Now, click the Requisition Settings link from the checkout page
10) Change the requester again, this time to APA2
11) Click OK then Yes to retrofit/apply the changes to existing lines
12) Notice that the ship-to field changes to US002 with a New Jersey address (updated), but the attention to is still Kenneth Schumaker (the original requester)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document