360 Degree View MSS error: "A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
(Doc ID 1634531.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Support - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configuration in the 360 Degree View causes SQL error. There is an option to sort the node definitions, but when selecting it it causes the 360 view to error. This is reproducible in CRM91DMO with the ORDERS_89 node. The issues
is the SQL getting built has the Order By before the Group By which is invalid syntax for MS SQL Server.
NOTE: This is an MSS issue only. Repro steps are:
1) Log into any environment using MSS database.
2) Setup CRM > Common Definitions > 360 Degree View > Define Node
3) Open for Node ID 'ORDER_89'
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page...under "Peoplecode" radio button.
Click on "Order By Details" subtab.
5) There are 2 field present. The first one is DESCR50. Click ON the
"Order By" checkbox.
6) SAVE. Two warning messages pop up...just click OK to both of them.
7) Go to: Main Menu > Customer 360 Degree View
8) Open for any company. SQL error occurs.
"A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document