Requisition Attachment Not Visible while Copying From a Requisition with Comments & Attachments
(Doc ID 1636195.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a requisition is copied from another multi-line requisition having comments and attachments and then comments or attachments are modified or added, the approver cannot see the attachments
1. eProcurement installation option > Approval chunking is disabled
2. MULTI_COMMENTS role action is Enabled
3. Approval Workflow is enabled. Any Sample workflow can be taken.
4. Create a requisition for 2 Lines containing Special items with both lines having Comments and Attachments. Comments are entered in additional information section.
5. Create another requisition . Use copy from requisition functionality to create a new requisition. Copy previous requisition
6. Delete the Line comment for 1st Line. Add a new comment and a new attachment. Let the original attachment remain.
7. Similarly go to line comment 2 and add an attachment . Do not add any comment
8. Save and Submit
9. Login as Approver > Go to worklist > Check the requisition
10. Click on Line comments 1
This is Working as expected as all line comments and attachments are visible.
11. Click on Line comments 2
Attachments are not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document