Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Benefits Administration - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the PreCalc Audit Report (PAY035), the following error message is displayed
Pay_Earnings missing/invalid State_Tax_Data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a retro active benefit transaction
2. Run Retro Ben/Ded calculation
3. Create paysheets and verify number of rows on paysheet = 1
4. Run the Retro Ben/Ded load process. Review results. New line created by Retro Ben/Ded process. Now 2 rows on paysheet.
5. Process the PYLOAD (no active transaction for this employee)
6. Review paysheet. There is a third row added to the paysheet that is totally blank even though his payline should have not been touched
7. Run PreCalc Audit report and note error listed “Pay earnings missing/Invalid STATE_TAX_DATA”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms