Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The currently delivered functionality in PeopleSoft Enterprise FSCM Online Applications allows the Expenses Users to create, and submit Expense Report transactions with Per Diem type lines, and have the system perform automatic validations on Location Amounts and ranges. This very same feature is no provided in Mobile Expenses Applications though.
Any Expense Type that has been defined as 'Per Diem' is filtered out in the Expense Type drop down list in Mobile Expenses Applications, and is not available for selection. It is requested to have the Per Diem functionality delivered.
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as User VP1
- Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Purchase > Expense Type
- Open the Expense Type PERDIEM under Set ID SHARE
- In the Expense Type Edit section, make sure that the 'Per Diem' flag is selected
- Navigate to: PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
- Open the existing User ID VP1
- In the ID tab, make sure to define Employee ID = KU0042
- Navigate to: Employee Self-Service > Mobile Applications
- Click on the Expenses icon
- Click on the Create Expense Report icon
- Add the Expense Report Header fields, and click on Save
- Click on the Add Expense icon
- At the Expense Report Line level, extend the drop down list for Expense Type
- The PERDIEM Expense Type value is nowhere to be found
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps Word Document here linked containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Expense Users are unable to create new Expense Reports via the Mobile Expenses Applications using the Per Diem functionality.
The Per Diem functionality should be delivered and available for the Mobile Expenses Applications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms