Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.0 Bundle 23
It appears time admin is not calculating payable time correctly when split by daybreaker option is used and daybreaker time is 5:01 pm and range is set to Start Day.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Daybreaker option is set for split the shift by day breaker; day breaker is at 5:01 PM; Range start day
2. Biweekly Time Period for current period begins 3/10/14 - 3/23/14
3. Enter time on 3/10/14 as IN 12:02:50AM; LUNCH 3:0050AM; IN 4:00:34AM; OUT 9:01:39AM
4. Enter the same punches on 3/16 within the same biweekly period
5. Submit the timesheet.
6. Run Time Admin
7. View Payable Time Summary. Note: hours should be shown on 3/9/14 are missing, but the hours entered on 3/16 do appear on 3/15/14 as expected according to the daybreaker configuration set on the workgroup.
Incorrect payable time causes the employee to be paid incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms