When adding a new Document for Requisition, Request for Quote, Contract, Purchase Order, Return to Vendor the ID Number does not default to NEXT
(Doc ID 1637924.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new document for Requisition, Request for Quote (RFQ), Contract, Purchase Order and Return to Vendor (RTV) the ID number is not always defaulting to NEXT.
Example Replication Steps:
1. Go to Add/Update PO Express - Express Purchase Order page
2. Click on Find an Existing Value tab
3. Search for any PO
4. Click on the PO and it will open
5. Click on Return to Search
6. Click on Add a New Value tab
7. The PO ID value is the one PO ID that you had select, it should be NEXT
8. Change the BU
9. Click on Add, the PO ID still remains with the PO ID value, if you proceed to add the PO then it will have the PO ID value and not the next PO ID value in the system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document