Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a New SQL Definition Based user List
2. Enter time timesheet
3. Login as Approver , Approve all time
4. Login as EE , make the changes
5. Login as approver
6. Click on Approval Monitor , it does not show any rows.
7. Click on Return, it gives error FIRST OPERAND OF . IS NULL ERROR ON APPROVAL MONITOR
8. Query PS_TL_APP_RPT_LINE corresponding rows are not populated.
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Bundle 13
Due to this issue, users cannot approve time as it is not routed for approval to approvers
FIRST OPERAND OF . IS NULL ERROR ON APPROVAL MONITOR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms