Last updated on MARCH 21, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certain pages cannot be added to Favorites. For example when accessing a page from a hyperlink in a pagelet, and trying to add that page to My Favorites, the following error message appears:
1) Login to DEMO CRM using VP1
2) On the top right corner of the home page click "Personalize Content"
3) Under support, ensure that the first "Agent - My Cases" pagelet is checked and click save
4) In the "Agent - My Cases" pagelet on the home page, click "Search Cases"
5) On the very top right corner of the screen click "Add to Favorites"
6) Notice that you get a message "The page can't be added as a favorite, because it is not registered in this portal"
7) Now click the main menu, support, search cases.
8) On the very top right corner of the screen click "Add to Favorites"
9) Notice that it does not give you the message and asks for you to name the favorite.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms