Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to to change an existing distribution line and add a new one on a purchase order that uses commitment controlled, the following error occurs.
ErrorReturn-> 155 - GetField: Field 'PO_HDR.DOC_TOL_HDR_STATUS' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) PO_LINE_DISTRIB.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM.SavePreChange PCPC:20807 Statement:348
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup up commitment control for purchaseing
2. Setup enable document tolerances
3. Create a new requisition and budget check
4. Copy the requisition to a new PO and approve and budget check
5. Go to Maintain Distributions and change the qty on line line and add a new line with new distributions and save
6. Error issued
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms