Workflow Process does not Reinitialize on "Save and Submit", only "Save For Later" then Submit
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval workflow (AWE) is not re-initializing when "Save and Submit" is used directly, but same works fine if clicked "Save for Later" button first and then click "Save and Submit." This document will show how to restart the workflow process when using Distribution as a criteria.
1. Create a requisition to trigger AWE to route to user list defn A
2. Save and Submit and note the requisition routes to user list defn A
3. Edit the same requisition so that it will now route to the user list defn B
4. Click Save and Submit; note that the requisition still routes to user list defn A
5. Edit the requisition again to re-trigger
6. This time click Save for Later, then click Save and Submit
7. Now the requisition will route to user list defn B
If CANCHANGEDISTRIB role action is assigned to a Role associated with the user making the change, the above scenario may be perceived as a problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms