EeS9.2: Can a cXML File with Multiple Invoices be Loaded into eSettlements?
(Doc ID 1638502.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can a cXML file with multiple Invoices be loaded into eSettlements?
1. Navigate to Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details > Locations > Maintain Locations / Location Information page and click on the Add Invoices hyperlink.
2. Upload a cXML file with multiple lines and save.
3. Run Load Attachment Invoices process to load cXML Invoices.
4. Run Voucher Build with Voucher Build Interfaces = XML Invoice.
5. Voucher Build will create a Voucher with one header and multiple lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document